June 5

Welcome back!

I hope you have all had a good half term and I am looking forward to hearing all about it tomorrow.

I can’t believe it is the last term of year 4. There are lots of exciting things planned in school for this term and I’m sure it is going to fly by!

Uniform reminders

Please make sure you are wearing correct uniform with black school shoes.
Blazers should be in school every day.

PE kit is plain black shorts or jogging bottoms with a plain white t-shirt.

This week:

Wednesday – Music lesson with Mrs Armour

Thursday – PE with Miss Bracken

Friday – School trip

School trip

This Friday we are going on a Geography fieldtrip. This links to our learning last term where we were studying rivers. On Friday we are going to be going to Eynsford and then Lullingstone and investigating features of the river.

We will be getting into the river to paddle so please can you bring wellies or old trainers (that you don’t mind getting wet) and a spare pair of socks and trainers to change into. Please could all children bring a carrier bag to put their wet shoes in. Ideally it would be best for the children to wear shorts (as they are less likely to get wet!) otherwise please wear black jogging bottoms or leggings.

We will be out of school all day so please can all children bring a packed lunch.

If you have any questions about what to bring, wear or about the trip please speak to me before or after school or email me (melvidge@st-edmunds.kent.sch.uk).

Miss Elvidge

Posted June 5, 2023 by melvidge in category Uncategorized